Infertehno Infertehno

Very Good.

This song I think is one of your better songs. The melody first off really drove the song forward and did not get stale after hearing it in the whole song. . That one synth you used (it comes up as the main many times, example is 1:40) was a very nice touch and it made the song edgy but not overpowering. Also there is what seems to be a xylophone that has been put through an effects box (not sure which one it is at this time) that comes up every once in a while that makes the song easier to listen too. The transition from the beginning part to the main portion of the song was very smooth and well done. The only thing I could say negative about the song is that the ending seemed to be a bit sudden, maybe a longer transition from that final chord to silence would make it sound a bit smoother and would in my personal opinion suit the song better than the ending you have now. Besides that, this song was made incredibly well and unlike most dance songs I have seen on newgrounds, doesn't get stale and boring after a few listens.

Shinrog responds:

As you noted, the xylophone synth is actually a bell with a high pitch, and some reverb. In most of my songs, I do use a fade out ending, but I also make exeptions every now and then, this is one of the cases.
The synth you mentioned you can hear on 1:40 is a preset (maybe, can't remember for sure) from the z3ta+ vst, or at least reminds me of a very similar one.
Thanks for the review anywayz!

DV-Desmatus DV-Desmatus

Very good!

This is a very good song. The mid-section was very well done and the layering effect you made with the beat as you went further into the song was a very nice touch. Occasionally there was a little bit of a clash with some of the sounds which made it sound just a little bit funny but didn't harm the integrity of the song. Overall it was very good
=D

DenVessidence responds:

ya i think the way the bass is so low and raspy sounding it makes some fuzz occasionaly. also im useing FL studio 5, a little outa date. glad you liked it =)

ps check out my new song DV-A Strange New Land, under techno if u got time.

Colours of the rainbow(REMIX) Colours of the rainbow(REMIX)

Eh..

Well, its not that bad, but its just that there is nothing that really stands out in this piece in this music. No defining moment which makes this a great song. Its just kinda plain.

Clearing the Sky Clearing the Sky

Pretty good

The whole song all together seem pretty well done, the only problem was that some of the sounds you put in clashed with each other. These clashing sounds made this really strange sound that didn't sound very good. Like in the very beginning when the drum comes in, it clashes with the synths and the pads which were sounding very nice. If the beat were slightly different, and some of the sounds changed, this would be an incredible song.

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

This is the best techno song ever!!!

now this is an example of what is true techno. even though you used a sort of edgy synth it was extremly good and everybody should hear it and say this is a true work of art.