Gravity Mouse Gravity Mouse

Very good

This is one of the more original games ive seen on newgrounds. Its also very fun but hard at the same time. I got to level 8 and then gave up but it was a very good game. I think there should be something else though to make it a little easier.

xdragonx10 responds:

Yea, I know I made it a bit too hard. I'll make sure my next game(s) are a bit easier.

On a side note I have a friend that's getting close to the end and may be the first to beat it.

Windows Viesta Windows Viesta

Hmm......its a start.....of something good!

I must admit that this was ok. There was a few things I would think may help make this a little better. Like the recycle bin, i think it would be funny if the you can drag the needed essay out but then it says "Sorry, this file is corrupted and/or we thought it be cool to watch you suffer and will now destroy itself..Thank you" or something on the lines of that......Annyways ya its a good start, but only a start, which can lead to something greater than all microsoft parodies out there!

[OLD]- Close Call - [OLD]- Close Call -

Not particlarly great but not bad

The game was ok and the concept was pretty good but there was some weird stuff about the walls. When you hit them the screen moves and it moves your ball out of the walls way. You should change it from that to it being destroyed when it hists the wall and doesnt move on. Besides that you have a good game here.

Fuel Leak Fuel Leak

this is a very, very good game

this is an awsome game with incredible music with a score that should be like 712 or something. so ya good game you made there

Hungry Green 1 Hungry Green 1

Some sound wouldn't hurt.

The lava platforms were a bit annoying maybe the platforms should go from lava to the blue platform. Also make more dots and some power ups or something.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

The Dragon is stupid!!!!

The dragon is really, really annoying!!!! It took me like 30 minutes man!!!! The sound was okay and I like the animation style.