The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

quite funny

ah even though im an avid mac user myself i still found this hilarious. Im just going to quickly say that pc may be better at games right now but the mac books (not counting mac book air, which is a disgrace) are getting better graphic cards and are getting faster so now we can run almost all the same games as the pc with the same speed. Really though each system has its ups and downs. LIke lets take mac and its mouse lacking a right click and the spinning wheel of doom. While pc has tons of viruses and loads of attention. So really if you think about it...
Pc is really if you want good gaming but willing to make repairs and pay for anti-virus software.
While Mac is really expensive but requires no maintenance or virus software. Its kida like the pay as you go phone plan (pc) and the contract phone plan (mac).
But ya it was a funny thing though...
GAMES!!!!!!!! haha!!

Life Factory Life Factory

this is stunning

wow. i only see a flash that is good once in a while and this is extremely good. im putting you and this on my favorite list. very good job.

OrigamiNugget responds:

Stunning? wow. thanks. I'm also happy to say that tom fulp has personally honered me with an addition to the "Experimental flash" collection. Wheee :D thanks everyone!

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

this is so freakin funny

qoutes from this funny movie

metal sonic: kiss my blue plated A$$

knuckles: you can always come to me when you need some one to talk to. hey im gonna need this room for a couple of hours

so anyways this is funny as heck and there must be more of them or so help me i will cut you in half, tie you to some horses and make them run across the rocky mountians.

Psycho Pacman Psycho Pacman

this is freakin awsome man!!!!

dude this is freakin sweet i gotta put this on my mp3 my email is thesupafly at hotmail dot com
THIS stuff is awsome!!